Essential Chinese Formulas Book
Product SKU: 37152
This book focuses on the 225 most important formulas in clinical practice, and references the various manufacturers for each formula. 225 Classical and Modern Prescriptions Organized by Clinical Category
- Concise 2-page summations of 133 classical formulas, 83 modern formulas, and 9 single herbs.
- Formulas describe ingredient percentages, historical origins, TCM indications, commentary with clinical applications, and contraindications and cautions.
- The formulas are organized into 18 clinical groups with 54 chapters, and include practical descriptions at the beginning of each chapter.
- Hardback book, 650 pages.
- Author: Jake Paul Fratkin, OMD, LAc